After a long tax-season I needed some time off of work and some extra time to bond with Audrey. The two of us planned a week-long trip to San Diego for Audrey's last free flight as a lap-child. Matt stayed in Eugene to enjoy a little relaxation and some time to himself as well. I wouldn't call our trip to San Diego relaxing, but it was nice to spend some time with friends and family when there wasn't some sort of event going on. We were able to plan enough events on our own. We rode the merry-go-round, went to the zoo, went to Sea World, met 2 of Audrey's new cousins and went to 2 padre games. Here are a few of pictures from our fun-filled week.
Getting ready to ride the merry-go-round.
At the zoo with grandma.
Canoeing with Porter & Lochlan.
Aye-Aye Captain Porter - we'll do what you say.
Audrey's first baseball game - go Padres!
.
How they lost with a fan like this, I don't know, but Audrey was up on the big-screen and saw herself - that was pretty cute!
Taking time to smell the flowers while walking through the mall.
Second baseball game.
Sea World.
That was such a fun week! Wish we could have them more often. Audrey is such a character - I love watching her grow up! Grandma misses her.
ReplyDelete